searchingforadventure asked: Thanks for the follow! I hope you enjoy my blog. You can message me about anything! My you have fair winds and following seas.
Thanks. Keep an open mind. I like to warn people that I throw things out there to get them chewed on and make people think. I may wind up pissing you off eventually. :-)
I am currently seeking an agent/publicist who is willing to work on percentage/contingency.
After doing a review of the posts of female acquaintances and associates on this and three other blogging sites, I feel a need to impart a little bit of my hard earned wisdom concerning relationships.
Please note that I do not condone the negative behaviors listed in any way. Quite the opposite; hence this list.
(1) If he starts a date by looking at his watch or his day planner; you aren’t the only thing on his schedule.
(2) If he gets you to a second date and has quit pulling out chairs or holding doors; he just assumes you are going out whenever he calls.
(3) If you are stupid enough to have sex on the second date; there will likely not be a third. You just gave up your right to demand respect.
(4) If sexual attraction was your only reason for the date; respect is null and void. You saw him as an object and can’t rightly expect better of him.
(5) If you give up secrets about your personal issues any time before you have proven to be in a long term relationship; it is possible and likely he will use those personal issues as a way of making himself look like the “one that tried to save you.” (Relationship martyrdom is your own damned fault.)
(6) If you are of ANY kind of “deviant” or “out of the mainstream” life choices such as BDSM, Bi-sexuality, or simply “liking to watch dirty movies and be spanked;” and you reveal that to anyone you do know for an absolute fact that you can trust with that revelation and he uses it against you…YOU BLEW IT.
More of this kind of advice can be found in my book.