This is one of the two places I post whatever strikes my fancy in a given moment. You will see anything from photography and Conservative politics; to religion and literature. I will post pinup girls, comic books, classic horror films, and circus/carnival posters. I am a stage performer, a paralegal/clerk, a Christian, an aging rocker, and..yes... a Doctor Who fan. If you don't like a post, don't troll me over it. I don't care. Just wait five minutes and something you like will show up. Other places to find me on the web:
Reblogged from rightsided
He would be a far better Secretary of Commerce in my opinion.
Look, fans! I’m a comic book! This will likely be the cover of my giveaway for my show. It will be a little book of free magic tricks, haunted house tricks, and FX Makeup tips.
Reblogged from old-lady-bitch
Well, you know…shit.
why would you pay someone for 26-51 weeks for doing nothing
you have a very, very odd definition of “doing nothing”.
Living as a woman in the USA in a nutshell:
- If you don’t have sex, you’re a prude and a bitch.
- If you have sex outside of marriage and use birth control to avoid getting pregnant, you’re a slut (whether you’ve had sex twice every day or twice in a year).
- If you have sex outside of marriage, but don’t use protection and get pregnant, you’re a slut AND you’re stupid
- If you’re single and get an abortion because you can’t afford to take time off work to push a baby the size of a melon out of your cooch, you’re a slut, stupid, AND a murderer.
- If you’re single but don’t get an abortion, but need extra governmental help to assist in raising your child you were pressured to keep because of someone else’s moral code, you’re a slut, stupid, a leech on the back of society, AND shit out of luck.
AND THE HOOOOME OF THEEEEE BRAAAAAVE
And if you’re married and have a baby, apparently raising that child is “doing nothing” and you don’t deserve to be paid maternity leave but if you don’t want to have children with your spouse or can’t have children, you “aren’t doing your duty as a wife”/”aren’t a real woman”
like nah fuck outta here.
You really can’t fucking win with some people
North Korea gives mothers paid leave. North Korea. NORTH KOREA. NORTH KOREA!!!!And America doesn’t!
My job as paid leave for Mothers and Fathers?
So does mine…
NOPE…..NOPE….NOPE….FALSE….WRONG….. YET ANOTHER FEMINIST LIE! family medical leave is a law and all top companies even give you MORE than the law requires.
Family and Medical Leave Act
The FMLA entitles eligible employees of covered employers to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee had not taken leave. Eligible employees are entitled to:
- Twelve workweeks of leave in a 12-month period for:
- the birth of a child and to care for the newborn child within one year of birth;
- the placement with the employee of a child for adoption or foster care and to care for the newly placed child within one year of placement;
- to care for the employee’s spouse, child, or parent who has a serious health condition;
- a serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform the essential functions of his or her job;
- any qualifying exigency arising out of the fact that the employee’s spouse, son, daughter, or parent is a covered military member on “covered active duty;” or
- Twenty-six workweeks of leave during a single 12-month period to care for a covered servicemember with a serious injury or illness if the eligible employee is the servicemember’s spouse, son, daughter, parent, or next of kin (military caregiver leave).
THE ONLY CHANGES TO THIS AT ALL ARE DUE TO THE HEALTHCARE LAW PASSED BY YOUR MAGICAL MESSIAH. NAMELY: THAT YOUR INSURANCE PLAN… WHICH IS EVEN OFFERED BY THE LIKES OF MCDONALDS AND WALMART, BY THE WAY… MUST BE COMPLIANT WITH OBAMACARE STANDARDS. BUT IT IS STILL AN OFFERED BENEFIT. SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE MISINFORMATION!